In Vivo Biosensing
- Development of biosensors for the continuous, real-time measurement of specific molecules in the human body.
- Fabrication of analytical devices for point-of-care diagnostics.
- Integration of analytical technologies with wearable/smartphone output readout.
Additional Interests/Previous Experience
Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (SECM)
- Fabrication and characterization of new probes.
- Study of surface oxidation processes and reaction intermediates via SECM titrations.
- Studies of electron transfer through thin films/monolayers/membranes.
Computer Programming and Modeling
- Numerical simulations of electrochemical systems using finite element analysis.
- Matlab and python coding to support real-time data acquisition and plotting.
- Use of electrochemical theory to fit experimental results.
- Development of educational resources and training in theoretical simulations.
- Studies of electron transfer coupled to homogeneous reactions.
- Determination of electrochemical parameters and stability of analytes in various media.